Saturday, May 2, 2009

Windows 7

Windows 7 public release is just days away. Is your wireless network adapter going to work after you upgrade? On this blog you can post your experinces with Windows 7! Here are two issues I was able to over come.

Belkin PCI F5D7000 Windows 7 driver 32-bit

Install card-> Start computer
Start->"Right click" Computer-> "Left click" Properties-> "Left click" Device Manager->
Should see "Ethernet Controller" in the Other Catagory "Right click" and choose "Update
Driver Software" then choose "Browse my computer for drivers" then "Let me pick from
a list of device drivers on my computer" at the Select Adapter screen under the Manufacturer
side selcet "Atheros Communication Inc." Now scroll down in the right panel till you see "Allied
Telesyn AT-WCP201g Wireless PCI Adapter" This should get you going. Tomorrow I will post
my resolution for the Linksys WMP54G Wireless PCI Adapter for Windows 7 64-bit which
should also work for Windows 7 32-bit.

-----hope this helps c-ya flasherstein

No comments:

Post a Comment